I think that it’s time that you stop talking.
I’m not trying to be rude, but seriously–stop talking.
Before you think this another one of my infamous April Fools pranks, I promise that I’m being dead serious. This topic is too important to mess around with.
Speaking of important, we all have a dream right?
- Maybe it’s about finding a better job.
- Maybe it’s about finding true love.
- Maybe it’s about losing all of that extra weight and finally getting in shape.
- Maybe it’s about leaving a toxic relationship.
- Maybe it’s about going back to school.
- Maybe it’s about writing that book, starting that blog or releasing that album.
- Maybe it’s about getting professional help to deal with an addiction, health problem or personal issue that has been plaguing us.
- Maybe it’s about getting out of debt and building a savings account.
- Maybe it’s about confronting that big fear that’s been holding us back from living our best lives.
- Maybe it’s simply about being happy and finding the inner peace that’s eluding us.
Truthfully, the issue isn’t about the dream.
The real issue is that most people make a huge mistake after they decide on their dream (or any life change, to be honest.)
They start talking.
Usually, way too much.
My hope is that you won’t be one of those people. Your dream deserves the gift of your silence.